Swoop Business Solutions
Last updated: July 21, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our services.
Information you give us:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number, business name and location) when you request information, sign up for our newsletter, apply for financing, purchase our products and services, create an account or communicate with us.
- Payment and financial information (such as credit card number, bank account details) when you avail our products and services.
- Feedback and correspondence (such as information you provide in customer surveys, when you contact us with questions or comments)
Information automatically collected:
- Usage information (such as IP address, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information, pages visited, search terms entered, and clicks) when you use our website and services. This information is collected using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
- Location information (such as location data from your device) when you use our mobile applications or products/services that require location services.
How We Use Information?
We use the information we collect for purposes such as:
- Providing, customizing and improving our products and services
- Conducting analytics and performing statistical research
- Communicating with you about offers, products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys and rewards
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages
- Responding to your comments, inquiries, and requests and providing customer service
- Protecting, investigating, and deterring fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Enforcing our Terms of Service and other agreements
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
- For any other purpose that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide personal information
- Carrying out other legitimate business purposes
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with:
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we believe disclosure is required to comply with laws, regulation, subpoena or court order.
- Business transferees in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business interests or assets.
We use reasonable security measures to help protect personal information under our control from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
Changes to this Policy